The largest town on the South Australian stretch of the Murray River. Murray Bridge is a bustling regional centre and has everything a visitor could need, including a large shopping centre, varying accommodation, restaurants, hotels and sporting facilities.
- The State heritage listed Round House
- Sturt Reserve, including our resident Bunyip, which is a great spot for a picnic
- Riverfront which includes playgrounds and BBQ facilities
- BMX Track
- Captain's Cottage Museum
- Cottage Box Chocolates
- Murray Bridge Regional Gallery
- Avoca Dell mini golf
- Monarto Zoo is just a few kilometres away
- and much more!
Murray Bridge is an excellent base for water sports, boating and fishing.
Floatfest is excited to be at Sturt Reserve which offers great facilities and a vast expanse of river which is conveniently located in a sheltered area along the river.